Sunday, December 2, 2012

My Favourite Pictures of Benedict Cumberbatch

I don't know if you knew this already, but I'm a bit of a Sherlockian Cumberbitch. I thought I'd share some of my favourite pictures of my dearest Benedict with you. By the way, if you haven't watched BBC Sherlock yet, you NEED to. Now. 


I'm thinking about doing a painting of this one. Thoughts?

Just... gaze lovingly into his hypnotising eyes <3 He's so perfect.


My God, he's beautiful O.O


This is a really popular picture of him.


I want to paint this one, too... It's from the pilot of BBC Sherlock.


I just found this one on Google Images and thought it was too effing funny.


He's way too cute. I just can't take it. I can't. 

From BBC Sherlock pilot.


About to hit cute overload.

BBC Sherlock pilot, yet again.


I just died. I literally just passed away from sheer excess of adorable happening here.

The pilot. 


Don't you just want to hug him?


Look at him. Being all Sherlock-y.


... O.o


Well, that's it for now. Let me know if you enjoyed this. Post your favourite pictures of Benedict (or your favourite celebrity) on my Facebook page or leave the link in a comment below. 

I think I'm going to do a post about funny Sherlock pictures soon. You like?

Have an outstanding day!

No comments:

Post a Comment