Sunday, January 6, 2013

Blogger Update

I've been thinking a lot recently about my blog and what kinds of things I've been posting. Since I want my career to be in makeup, I don't think I should be posting things like 'Johnlock' or the Moving Episodes.

That's why two days ago I create a second blog for that stuff. It's called Kenzie's Day off and the link for it is in the tabs above. It's the one that says "My Nerdy Blog" and it's located between "My Friends' Blogs" and "My YouTube Channel". 

Right now I'm working on transferring all the non-beauty posts from here to there. I'm posting a few a day so as not to bombard you with them all at once. Also, I'm not sure if I'm going to keep the non-beauty posts up here. Thoughts? I also made a Facebook page for it and the link for it is it the tabs there. 

So in short, this blog will be nothing but beauty and Kenzie's Day Off with have all geeky, life-related stuff.

I hope you like this change and you check out the new blog. As always, let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Have a stupendous day!

No comments:

Post a Comment