Thursday, January 3, 2013

Johnlock

I realise I may stir up some controversy over this post. If you don't know what Johnlock is, it's basically just the idea that John Watson and Sherlock Holmes are a couple. I recently decided that I do, in fact, ship Johnlock even though I want Sherlock all to myself. I hope you're okay with that; if you're not, oh well. Here are some Johnlock pictures I think you might enjoy. By the way, I did get a lot of these pictures from a page on Facebook called The problem with sherlock is. . . Nothing IT'S Perfect

WARNING!!! Spoilers ahead! If you haven't seen up to Season 2 Episode 3, you may not want to read through this post. Just a heads up.



This makes me want to cry!







You can make your own version of this if you click here.



Breaks my heart </3









:3



<3



</3



:3 <3


I didn't get it till I looked the second time. Eheheheheh!!!!





I need this.



Aww... </3



John Watson! I will END you!


30 minutes later...





"... And I owe you so much." </3


Eheheh :3





Awww!!! <3 <3 <3










Someone very talented painted this, I'm nearly certain.



This makes me wanna cry!


So does this.

It says:

"Even though I know that it's absurd, sometimes I like to pretend that I can still smell you on the clothes you wore..."

"... and that you're still here with me."


"... Caring is not an advantage." 


There's nothing I can do... a total eclipse of the heart </3



Sh... Sher-Sherlock...?


This one's probably my favourite <3


I hope you enjoyed this. I kept it as PG rated as possible. Have an intriguing day.

2 comments: